PV-3 Solar Data Logger
- Records Solar Irradiance, 0-1500W/m-2
- PV system output Vdc to 300V, Idc to 100A
- Monitor charging circuits, PV (photovoltaic) cell, DC motor, and many other application.
- Accurately record DC voltages up to 60Vdc.
- Kit includes logger, fused voltage input leads, DC current probe, pyranometer, USB lead, 12Vdc PSU, software and carry case.
The PV-3 data logger is used by installers, householders, renewable energy companies to check PV (photo voltaic) installations. It can record solar irradiation up to 1,500W/m2 (watts per square meter), DC Voltage and DC Current produced by the panel, allowing you to assess the performance of a solar energy installation.