Accsense Electrocorder Data Loggersare electrical logging devices monitoring power/energy, current/voltage, power quality and more. These products perform ongoing datalogging to identify issues with supply and equipment; to calculate and prove the value of future energy savings; and as low-cost investments for long-term energy savings. Electrocorder constantly samples every cycle multiple times (recording the Min, Max and Average) over the set period. Additionally, specialized Electrosoft software is included FREE with every unit to assist with data interpretation, enabling users to define the voltage to plot power and energy, then simply upload their recorded data via USB to a PC for analysis.
Single Phase Voltage Logger
- Single Phase 300Vac (Live/Hot to Neutral)
- Voltage recorder enables real voltage problems to be high lighted quickly for further investigation
- Allow engineers to quickly and cost-effectively monitor & resolve possible supply problems
- Small, safe & easy to use
- Electrosoft includes internal database to ensure effective management of distributed units
- Selectable measurement resolution to suit each situation, accurate to ±1% of reading + 1 Volt (90 – 260Vac)
Single and Three Phase Voltage Logger
- Three phase; 500Vac (L1, L2 & L3 to Neutral) with phase rotation checker
- Enables voltage problems to be highlighted quickly for further investigation
- Allows engineers to quickly and cost effectively monitor & resolve single & 3-phase voltage problems
- Three phase input (L1, L2, & L3) & Neutral (N). Use for single phase logging also!
- Integral Phase Sequence or Rotation Checker
Three Channel DC Voltage Logger
- Three Channel: 60Vdc (D1, D2 & D3 to Common)
- Monitor charging circuits, PV (photovoltaic) cell, DC motor, and many other application
- Accurately record DC voltages up to 60Vdc
- Records VAvg, VMax & VMin on all 3 channels. Data is stored in non-volatile memory
- Optional DC current transducers available
Single and Three Phase Current Data Logger
- Three phase; 400A, 1kA, 2kA or 3kAac
- Enables current and load problems to be highlighted for further investigation
- Allows users to record load currents up to 3kAac, range is model dependent.
- Three current input channels (A1, A2, & A3).
- Records Max, Min and Avg current on all 3 channels.
Single Phase Voltage and Current Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements
- The 4-Mega-Byte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements
- 2.5V excitation with compensation
- ± 8 mV input range
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
Three Phase Voltage & Current Logger
- Three voltage channels 500Vac, Three current channels 400A, 1kA, 2kA or 3kAac.
- Records voltage, current, power factor, power and energy.
- Records voltage up to 500Vac & loads up to 3kAac, model dependent.
- Three voltage input channels (L1, L2, & L3), 0-500V & Neutral(N).
- Voltage channels record VAvg, VMax & VMin on all 3 channels. Data stored in non-volatile memory.
- Three current channels (A1, A2 & A3) 400A, 1kA, 2kA & 3kA model dependent.
- Memory capacity of 32,000 (true RMS) values per channel (10bit), up to 300 days continuous recording.
Solar Data Logger
- Records Solar Irradiance, 0-1500W/m-2
- PV system output Vdc to 300V, Idc to 100A
- Monitor charging circuits, PV (photovoltaic) cell, DC motor, and many other application.
- Accurately record DC voltages up to 60Vdc.
- Kit includes logger, fused voltage input leads, DC current probe, pyranometer, USB lead, 12Vdc PSU, software and carry case.
Current Data Logger
- Three current channels c/w selectable range 40A and 400A ranges
- Accuracy: 0.5A-40A, ±1A and 40-400A, ±2A
- Selectable averaging period from 1 second to 60 minutes
- CT’s fit round 30mm cables
- Memory capacity of 32,000 (true RMS) values per channel (10bit), up to 300 days continuous recording
- Complete with Electrosoft energy analysis software
- Sealed to IP65 / NEMA 12/4