VersaLog VL-DCVC-HR Voltage Current Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements.
- The 4-MegaByte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements.
- Seven range programmable voltage and current external input channels cover wide measurement requirements.
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps.
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
The VersaLog DCVC-HR is an 8-channel, battery powered, stand alone voltage/current DC data logger. It records up to 4 mega bytes of data and stores it in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. Input voltage/current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage/current sources.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and conformal coating PCB, the logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by a 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the logger is well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.