VersaLog VL-DCV-2 Voltage Data Logger
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with an auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps
- Programmable input ranges (-5 VDC to 20 VDC)
- Over 10 years of battery Life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable Alarm Control/Excitation Controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion, and mildew
The DCV-2 is an 8-channel, battery powered, stand alone voltage data logger. The logger records up to 2 million readings of data and stores it in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. Input voltage signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage sources.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and conformal coating PCB, the data logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by a 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the data loggers are well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.