VersaLog VL-TH Thermistor Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements.
- The 4-MegaByte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements.
- One onboard thermistor channel monitors ambient temperature. Seven range programmable thermistor input channels cover wide measurement requirements.
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with an auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps.
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
The VersaLog TH is an 8-channel, battery powered, stand-alone thermistor data logger. The logger records up to 4 megabyte of data and stores it in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. It accepts nearly any kind of thermistors that have the resistance value above 10K at 25°C.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and PCB coating, the logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the logger is well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.