A2-05 Ethernet Temperature Data Logger
- Setup alarm triggers and receives alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline. You can even send the same alarm to multiple locations!
- Receive automatic Power or Internet outage notifications
- Inputs for 2 RTDs and 1 thermocouple
- Fast and easy to install and set up
- Encrypts all data, completely secure in line with several industry regulations
- Automatically sends data to Accsense secure servers
- Mix and match with Accsense wireless monitors
- Standard Ethernet Connection to the Internet
- Multiple monitors can be viewed in a single account
- Supports Power over Ethernet
The A2-05 Ethernet Temperature monitor is designed for temperature measurement and alarm in medical refrigerators, freezers, cryogenic storage and incubators. The data logger has connections for external RTD and Thermocouple sensors. In the event of a loss of the network connection, the datalogger will store up to 256 data points, or until the connection is restored.