VersaLog VL-DCC-HR Current Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements
- The 4-MegaByte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements
- 2.5V excitation with compensation
- ± 8 mV input range
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with an auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
The VersaLog BR is a single channel, battery powered, stand-alone strain gauge bridge data logger. It supports 4/6 Wheatstone bridges by providing voltage excitation, excitation voltage compensation, and low-level signal amplification. Data is stored in nonvolatile flash memory for later retrieval.
The VersaLog BR features a measurement input voltage range of -8 mV to +8 mV to accommodate most common bridges with a sensitivity of up to 3 mV/V.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and PCB coating, the logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the logger is well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.