VersaLog VL-TC Temperature Data Logger
- The 16-bit analog-to-digital converter meets most high-resolution requirements.
- The 4-Mega-Byte Memory stores up to 2 million measurements.
- Thermocouple: Type E, N, J, K, T
- One on-board thermistor channel monitors ambient temperature. Seven range programmable thermocouple voltage input channels cover wide measurement requirements.
- Sampling rate: 20 milliseconds to 12 hours user selectable
- Can be accessed via USB, MODEM, or Ethernet connections with auto baud rate of up to 115 kbps.
- 10-year battery life
- Fast sampling mode
- Alarm and excitation output
The VersaLog TC is an 8-channel, battery powered, stand-alone thermocouple data logger. It records the ambient temperature and the seven external thermocouple probes. Data is stored in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval.
VersaLog TC can also be used as a small voltage data logger with the input voltage range as small as -2 mV to +12 mV.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and conformal coating PCB, the logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the logger is well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.