B1-06 Wireless Data Logger Gateway
- Supports up to 16 sensor pods for wireless temperature monitoring and additional applications
- Built-in 10/100BaseT Ethernet
- Supports DHCP and static IP addressing
- SSL Encryption for secure communication
- Diagnostic LED’s
- Wireless range up to 250′
- 1900 Point sample buffer
The B1-06 Gateway is the connection between your data and the internet. The B1-06 Wireless Gateway sends all of your data to either our secure servers or as a local ASCII stream which you can incorporate into your own custom software. Data stored online can be downloaded as a CSV file and loaded into most database applications. Additionally, our servers can send out phone, text or email alerts (with Premium Subscription) to inform designated staff the moment that a reading falls out of range.
Accsense requires a RJ45 Ethernet connection with open internet access–that’s all! By default, the Accsense gateway is set to acquire its IP address dynamically from a DHCP server. Users can configure a static IP address using the Remote Gateway Configuration utility.